Previous - this entry written on December 07, 2007 at 10:04 am - Next
I've a checklist three miles long... *sings quietly to herself as she types*
Amazingly, things are heading back up into relative good faster than I'd expected, or even hoped. I must get stuff shipped, must... y'know, this'll be easier.
- Get garbage out of house
- Do laundry
- Bleach shirt
- Buy wood chips, new heat lamp, try getting RIGHT brand this time
- buy fly paper
- buy half of Robert's gift, write up other half
- schedule appointment with spine doctor on Jan. 3
- Call dentist
- Make sure Angel and Parents are ok
- Shop for other holiday gifts
- bitch at puppy because trying to find him a christmas present is unfairly difficult
- Once garbage is gone and kitchen cleaner, shop for no-wheat no-dairy no-soda no-corn-syrup diet *twitch*
- Eat a banana
- Get started on Holiday cards
- EAT SOMETHING, kinda forgot to do that yesterday. *sheepish*
- Get ahold of Puppy, pester him about scooter
- CD of non-standard holiday music, such as "It's beginning to look a lot like fishmen"....hehehehehehe
- More baking soda and that fizzy stuff you pour over wounds... peroxide!
- ...ok, can't think any more. "It's Beginning TO Look A Lot Like Fishmen" is stuck in my head now. "I'll continue to see a lot of fishmen, that I guarantee..."
Yeah. Gonna go eat seafood or something. My first meal in... what, two days? Three? Yeah.
Previous - Next
Hosted by Diaryland - All Rights Reserved - Image, Layout, and Content copyright Jax Raven -
- Do Not Feed The Moose -